March 7, 2015
tomfernandez28’s Blog: By tomfernandez28
– President Obama’s November amnesty will give $1.7 billion in taxpayers’ cash to illegal immigrants, according to a congressional study.
- The news emerged two days after top Republican leaders overcame GOP opposition to a 2015 budget bill that allows Obama to fund his unpopular amnesty for roughly 5 million illegals.
- “The program could cost taxpayers $1.7 billion over 10 years, almost all of it in the first five years,” according to a report by the McClatchy Washington Bureau. The rebates are allowed by the IRS’ interpretation of existing laws governing the Earned Income Tax Credit program, which was designed to subsidize low-wage employment in the United States.
- Meanwhile, on Tuesday, United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) officials revealed that the agency processed nearly seven million immigration-related applications in just one year alone (fiscal year 2014).
- Because the agency does not have the resources to conduct in-person interviews with every applicant, officials noted that applicants for President Barack Obama’s Deferred Action for Childhood (DACA) program did not have to go through face-to-face interviews before being granted temporary amnesty.
- Potential applicants for President Barack Obama’s executive amnesty program for the illegal immigrant parents of U.S. citizens will also not be given in-person interviews if the federal government is allowed to proceed with its implementation after the court case against it is resolved.
More at tomfernandez28’s Blog:
Disclosure: This was not written by Lorra B.
One thought on “THANK YOU SPEAKER BOEHNER AND THE REPUBLICANS IN CONGRESS. Daily News Briefing: Congratulations, taxpayers. You’re about to give $1.7 Billion to illegal immigrants!”
Why do i not feel like celebrating….
LikeLiked by 1 person